Recipe & Photo Credit: Laura Morrow, Simply AIP
1 cup Sweet Potato Pasta
1 lb. ground beef
1-2 cups KC Natural No Tomato Pasta Sauce
Casabi Natural Crackers
Gaea Garlic Olive Oil
Primal Palate Garlic & Herb Mix
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Brown one pound of ground beef and add KC Natural No Tomato Sauce.
- If desired, add extra garlic powder and seasonings to spice it up!
Pairs well with a side salad!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spritz crackers with garlic olive oil and sprinkle with Primal Palate Garlic & Herb (or Italian Seasoning of choice).
- Bake for 3 to 5 minutes, or desired crispiness.