Recipe & Photo Credit: Christina Tidwell of Live Well with Christina
3/4 cup packed pitted Medjool dates
1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut (divided)
1/4 cup solid coconut oil
1 tbsp orange zest
3 tbsp orange juice
1/2 cup dried cranberries
1/4 tsp sea salt
1. Place dates, 2/3 cup shredded coconut, coconut oil, orange zest and juice, and sea salt in a food processor.
2. Process until dates are broken down and the mixture becomes sticky.
3. Stir in the remaining 1/3 cup shredded coconut until combined.
4. Stir in the dried cranberries.
5. Roll mixture into balls and refrigerate for 20 minutes to set before eating!