- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place about 2 pumpkin spice cookies in the bottom of a small ramekin and mash down until cookies cover the bottom of the dish like a crust.
- Cut apples into 1-inch chunks (leave the skin on) and use them to fill the ramekin.
- Put one TBSP of coconut butter on top of the apples.
- Drizzle maple syrup on top, then sprinkle with cinnamon and ginger.
- Bake apples for 18-20 minutes, or until desired softness.
- Top with 1 spoonful of Cocoyo Coconut yogurt, sprinkle with cinnamon and additional cookie crumbs, and drizzle maple syrup to top it off!