1.5-2 lbs chicken thighs
4 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup honey
1 tablespoon coconut aminos
1 tablespoon AIP Paleo Powder
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
chopped fresh cilantro
sliced lime wedges
- Stir together the garlic, honey, juice of one lime, and coconut aminos in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken thighs with the AIP Paleo Powder.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat the olive oil and add the chicken. Cook the chicken until browned on both sides, (4-5 minutes per side).
- Reduce heat and add the garlic lime sauce. Cook chicken until done throughout, stirring and turning occasionally (7-10 minutes). The sauce will thicken and caramelize.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and slices of lime.