Recipe & Photo Credit: Laura Morrow, Simply AIP
3 apples (I prefer Honeycrisp)
3 TBSP Binnie’s Coconut Butter (or coconut oil)
3 TBSP Ariston Fig Balsamic Vinegar
3 TBSP honey Cinnamon Ginger (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the apples in half and cut out the core (leave the skin on).
- Place apples in a baking dish (cover with tin foil for easier clean up).
- Put a 1/2 TBSP of coconut butter in the center of each apple.
- Drizzle each apple half with honey and balsamic vinegar.
- Sprinkle each apple half with cinnamon and ginger.
- Bake apples for 40 minutes, or until desired softness.