Recipe & Photo Credit: Laura Morrow, Simply AIP
2/3 cup Roots Tigernut Waffle & Pancake Mix
3 ½ Tbsp. oil
3 ½ Tbsp. coconut milk
3 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
2 ½ Tbsp. Primal Palate Breakfast Blend, divided
1 pound ground pork
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Whisk together 2 ½ Tbsp. oil and coconut milk in a small bowl.
- Add waffle mix, nutritional yeast, and ½ Tbsp. Breakfast Blend.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Let sit for one minute.
- Drop spoonfuls of mixture onto a greased sheet pan. (Makes about 6 biscuits).
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- While biscuits are baking, mix 1 Tbsp. Breakfast Blend with ground pork and shape into 6-8 patties.
- Cook patties in 1 Tbsp. oil on stovetop for 7-8 minutes or until cooked through.