Recipe Credit: Jason Morrow . Photo Credit: Laura Morrow
4 pork chops
2 sliced (not peeled) apples
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 cup bone broth
3 Sweet Apricity caramels
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Season pork chops on both sides with salt.
- In a large oven-safe skillet, heat the olive oil on the stove on medium.
- Add the pork chops and cook for 1 minute on each side. Remove pork chops from skillet.
- In warm skillet add bone broth, cinnamon, and caramels. Cook until caramels are melted.
- Add apples to skillet with caramel sauce and cook over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add pork chops back to skillet with caramel sauce and put in over to bake for 25 minutes.