Recipe & Photo Credit: Laura Morrow
One pound ground pork
One tablespoon coconut oil or bacon fat
Two cups chopped butternut squash or sweet potato
I add whatever veggies I have on hand: carrots, onion, green onion, mushrooms, zucchini
Your choice greens: spinach, kale, arugula, spring green mix
Primal Palate Breakfast Blend
- Heat coconut oil in a skillet.
- Cook the butternut squash for 3 minutes, then add the ground pork.
- Add the other veggies and liberally sprinkle on the Breakfast Blend to taste.
- Cook the veggies until softened, about 13-15 minutes.
- Add the greens at the end and cook until wilted.